How to spell QAUNTITY correctly?
We think the word qauntity is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell qauntity correctly
- entity If each has a positive entity of its own, so that absolutely speaking each could exist without the other, the distinction is still regarded as an absolute or major real distinction.
- jauntily Even the rifle which he carried jauntily over his shoulder was green in color, so that he seemed to Tom to have that general hue which things assume when seen through green spectacles.
- jaunty Clark is unquestionably the show-figure of the staff, for his suit of Indian-tanned buckskin seems to defy the elements, and he looks as handsome and jaunty as the day we met him on the Yellowstone.
- quantify Accidental release source terms are the mathematical equations that quantify the flow rate at which accidental releases of liquid or gaseous pollutants into the ambient environment can occur at industrial facilities such as petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants, natural gas processing plants, oil and gas transportation pipelines, chemical plants, and many other industrial activities.
- quantity Let us gather a quantity."
- quintet The young mother looked up happily as the quintet came strolling across the lawn: "Please don't wander away again before luncheon," she said; "Gerald, I suppose you are starved, but you've only an hour to wait-Oh, Phil! what wonderful trout! Children, kindly arise and admire the surpassing skill of your frivolous uncle!" And, as the children and dogs came crowding around the opened fish-basket she said to her brother in a low, contented voice: "Gerald has quite made it up with Austin, dear; I think we have to thank you, haven't we?"
- untidy "Personally, I think that they look very untidy.
List of 130 words made from the word qauntity
3 letter words made from qauntity:
4 letter words made from qauntity:
nyai, ayun, qian, aunt, yuan, iyan, tint, ayni, nuit, atun, tiny, tatu, nytt, unqi, tuin, quyi, yant, niya, tuna, nayi, tyin, tany, yuna, yuni, anti, naty, tuqi, tuti, taut, qiyu, yuin, atiq, tian, naqi, uniq, quay, quia, ayin, iynu, tati, auty, inya, quai, aiyn, anqi, nuta, taqi, itty, quta, unit, tiya, yani, tuni, tuny, quin, aqui, yuqi, unti, naqt, quit, ainu, utan, tayi, tuya.
5 letter words made from qauntity:
tanti, utina, yanti, natty, nutty, quain, tuita, nitya, tatun, tanit, taint, tatin, tuqay, natiq, tiant, yuqin, ttyna, tuina, uniat, tutin, autin, yaqut, unity, yanqi, utian, tinty, taunt, yutai, yaqui, qinya, yiqun, attny, aunty, quity, tanui, autti, aquin, nauti, titan, tunya, quint, uinta, tinta.
Misspelling of the day