Correct spelling for QUAIT
We think the word quait is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quait
- gait "Well, I knew it by your gait, mostly.
- quad The front quad was obviously no place for me, but before I had made up my mind where I would go the Warden came out of his house and saw me before I saw him.
- quail The uproar was deafening, which, with the trumpetings of the frightened elephants, made the stoutest hearts quail.
- quaint Morley was becoming accustomed to the little doctor's quaint way of putting questions, but her manner still puzzled him.
- quart Above all"-he nodded towards a quart jug that stood on the table between them, an incident that filled the simple-minded engineer with boundless wonder when he recalled it afterwards-"above all, leave that alone."
- quarto He had placed himself under the protection of the English laws, and after securing two thousand subscribers at a guinea apiece, he had sent to press a huge volume in quarto containing all the letters he had received from the French Government for the last five or six years.
- quid "'Go and tell 'im it's five quid,' ses 'Arry.
- quiet She was just sittin' there, still an' quiet, an' she didn't eat another thing.
- quirt Once there, Roy used his quirt again, and the horse broke into a gallop that carried them fast over the sandy bed.
- quit Don't you know when to quit?"
- quite You are quite right, my dear Heltzendorff," he said.
- quito But, although the Spaniards had now reached the outer limits of the Peruvian empire, it was not Peru, but Quito, and that portion of it but recently brought under the sceptre of the Incas, where the ancient usages of the people could hardly have been effaced under the oppressive system of the American despots.
- quoit But misfortune appeared to cling to all who were favoured by Apollo, for as they played at quoits with Zephyr, the latter fired by jealousy, blew the quoit of Apollo on the forehead of the unhappy mortal, who fell dead upon the green turf on which they were playing; while his blood sinking into the ground, produced the flower which still bears his name.
14 words made from the letters quait
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from