Correct spelling for QUARTED
We think the word quarted is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quarted
- coated A dozen paces behind her went the workman, and a dozen paces behind him the frock-coated man.
- guarded But now the more distant sounds had grown louder, and as they grew the voices below spoke in less guarded tones.
- parted They had a great deal to tell each other, these two brothers; in the two years and a half that had gone since they had parted a great deal had happened to them; and they both knew a good deal more about the great question in which they, were interested than they had known when last they talked.
- quart Tom got his pail filled first, but as he was older than the other children, Diana said she thought Peggy ought to have the prize, because she had filled her quart pail almost as soon as Tom had; for Peggy, who was naturally quick, had been so anxious to come out ahead that she had not stopped to look at squirrels and birds.
- quarter "You are not half, nor quarter, as nice a sister as you used to be.
- quarters But he hesitated to come to close quarters.
- quartet Grasping the situation, Eve de Montalais turned to the quartet eyes that glimmered in a face otherwise quite composed.
- quarto Small quarto, cloth, 75 cents.
- quartz The hard quartz will crush under the wheels of a heavy load.
- quilted He smote, and I caught the blow upon my shield, and striking back with Wave-Flame, shore through the shaft of the axe that he had lifted to guard his head as though it had been made of reed, aye, and through the quilted cotton on his shoulder strengthened with strips of gold, and to the bone beneath.
- Carded md=read;id=23311↑ The National Archives Publication Number: M317, Publication Title: Compiled Service Records of Confederate Soldiers Who Served in Organizations from the State of Arkansas, Content Source: NARA, National Archives Catalog ID: 586957 National Archives Catalog Title: Carded Records Showing Military Service of Soldiers Who Fought in Confederate Organizations, compiled 1903 - 1927, documenting the period 1861 - 1865, Record Group: 109, State: Arkansas, Roll: 0255, Military Unit: Miscellaneous, Arkansas, A-I↑ Howerton, Bryan R.
- Carted "He can't have much sense if he thinks gold's to be sacked up and carted away," said Trask.
112 words made from the letters quarted
3 letter words made from quarted:
5 letter words made from quarted:
4 letter words made from quarted:
Misspelling of the day
- am and about
- am and up
- am equal to
- bipolar illness