Correct spelling for QUATUOR
We think the word quatuor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quatuor
- cater I cater only to the best of righteous trade."
- curator He was taking the stairs two at a time, dragging the dignified curator with him.
- equator Their talk was mainly of Sunwich and Sunwich people, and it was an easy step from these to Equator Lodge.
- quad I looked at Jack, and The Bradder said at once, "Ask Ward to come with you," and walked off across the quad.
- quart Pour over these a quart of Apollinaris water and a bottle of sparkling saumur.
- quarter It was quarter to six!
- quarto But in 1513 he procured another fount of this type, in which he printed the Flowers of Ovid, quarto, and in this the letters are of English character, as may be seen particularly in the lowercase 'h.
- quit He quit, finally, less 'n a hundred feet from big pay.
- quite And they all seem to be quite simple.
- Cato If any one of them were asked what Cato did, they answered merely, that they did not know.
48 words made from the letters quatuor
3 letter words made from quatuor:
4 letter words made from quatuor:
6 letter words made from quatuor:
quatro, quarto, autour.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten