How to spell QUIALLED correctly?
If you've been typing "quialled" instead of "quailed", worry not! Here are some correct alternatives: "squealed" or "wailed". Make sure to double-check spellings before finalizing your writing. Remember, spell-check tools are handy, but they can't catch everything!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell quialled correctly
- Bewailed She bewailed the loss of her beloved pet, crying inconsolably for hours.
- Equalled She equalled her opponent's score in the final round, forcing a tiebreaker.
- Jewelled She wore a stunning jewelled necklace with her elegant evening gown.
- Quailed I quailed at the sight of the large spider crawling towards me.
- Quelled The teacher's stern look quelled the noisy chatter in the classroom.
- Quibbled Jane and John quibbled over the tiniest details in their report, causing their project to fall behind schedule.
- Quilted She snuggled up under the warm, quilted blanket.
- Squalled As the storm intensified, the wind squalled through the trees, creating an eerie and unsettling atmosphere.
Misspelling of the day