Correct spelling for QUIETE
We think the word quiete is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quiete
- quiet The house was quiet.
- quieten The rest of his words were drowned in a yell of such violent fury that the horses, already over-nervous and fidgety, reared in mad terror, and the men had the greatest difficulty in holding them in. For a few minutes noisy confusion prevailed, until the men could quieten their quivering animals with soft words and gentle pattings.
- quirt That horse with the white face-I saw it-and when the man struck it with his quirt it went past me, running like that and dragging-oh-h!
- quit "You re going to quit?
- quite I am quite sure I shall like your business better."
- quito His restless spirit, however, excited some alarm at the court of Cuzco, and Huascar, at length, sent an envoy to Atahuallpa, to remonstrate with him on his ambitious enterprises, and to require him to render him homage for his kingdom of Quito.
- quitter And so would I. If you don't want them to think you a quitter, for the love of mud don't run away like-like one!"
- quote I quote this testimony because it is of a peculiar kind.
- Quieted Then Pierre, having quieted his palpitating heart, drew near.
- Quieter The lights and shadows are then the best, and the streets are quieter and less crowded.
- quiets One is a vision of her as a strong elderly friend who stands between me and all icy blasts, who lays out my daily life, who quiets my foolish excitement with her calmness and wisdom.
12 words made from the letters quiete
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all