Correct spelling for QUOAT
We think the word quoat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quoat
- coat Jack's as good a man as any of us for all his long coat."
- goat Boggley, once we were out of sight, hid his in the ditch, but I, afraid they might find out and be offended, went about for the rest of the day decked like any sacrificial goat.
- quad For my own part I am certain that I have never wanted to break rules or windows when the sun shines, but some men, when they become depressed by the weather, turn their thoughts to throwing things about, and there are so many windows in a quad that wherever you throw you seem to hit one of them.
- quart Take a quart of me heart's blood, but only give me a chance to do her lovely head.
- quiet "Be quiet, John," said Mrs. O'Brien, "and let me talk with Kathleen.
- quirt He tossed aside his quirt, patted the wet neck of the plunging animal and whispered a choking "Good-by."
- quit She said as she'd been on the watch fer me ever since the storm quit.
- quoit Some very good players can cast a quoit so that it falls about the hub.
- quota The bulk of these tourists of course come from other parts of Canada, from the United States, and from the United Kingdom, but practically every country in the world sends its quota, large or small, to this wonderful playground in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
- quote Because I quote old poetry?
- QUOT Nec Merlinus ego, laus, gloria, fama Cipadae, Quamvis fautrices habui Tognamque Gosamque, Quamvis implevi totum macaronibus orbem, Quamvis promerui Baldi cantare batajas, Non tamen hanc zuccam potui schifare decentem, In qua me tantos opus est nunc perdere dentes, Tot, quot in immenso posui mendacia libro.
12 words made from the letters quoat
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way