Correct spelling for RAFE
We think the word rafe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rafe
- cafe I have been waiting at the cafe opposite until Lord Cloverton came out."
- race "She is my only child," he said, "and the last of her race.
- raf His choice of a landing place was the flat top of a near-by building, one which stood a little apart from its neighbors and, as Raf could see, was not overlooked except by a ruined tower.
- raft The boys in the raft held on tightly and were drawn across without further trouble.
- rage Then rage seized him at his own cowardice.
- rake The idea, when I can barely rake and scrape enough together to keep us presentable!
- rare Slowly her manner softened toward him, pity seemed to bridge across the gulf that lay between them, and in rare moments time appeared to have retraced its steps, leaving the tender woman of a year ago.
- rate At any rate, we ought to think of her soul and send for a priest.
- rave Behind that shield we are safe as diver in his bell, though seas rave and sea-monsters swim around.
- raze destroy, v. annihilate, undo, demolish, raze, desolate, devour, sack, dismantle, eradicate, exterminate, ruin.
- rife I decidedly do: it would be an excellent plan for every person, once every seven years to be re-vaccinated, and even oftener, if small-pox be rife in the neighbourhood.
- safe I felt all safe about the baby, for I left her with my mother and the faithful nurse who had been my nurse, too.
- Rae With midwinter past and the sun returned, Rae welcomed with relief the first sign of the far-distant but longed-for arctic spring.
10 words made from the letters rafe
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all