Correct spelling for RECEEIVE
We think the word receeive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for receeive
- deceive I won't deceive you; I'll prove it.
- perceive Cornish walked on the right-hand side of the road, which made it all the easier for Mrs. Vansittart to perceive him from her bedroom window as he passed Oranje Straat.
- receive Will she receive me?
- received They have "come" to Jesus, and received sweet rest from His hand.
- receiver You then hang up the receiver, take a drink in one hand and say, "Fellows, I have a very solemn message for you.
- recessive In crossing stock of superior Dominance with stock of superior Recessiveness, the Dominant prevails over the Recessive in the general structural traits of the resulting "hybrid," but not in its reproductive inherence.
- recife In Rio, São Paulo, Espírito Santo and Minas Gerais, the Brazilian Feijoada (a black bean and meat stew rooted, recipe registered for the first time in Recife, state of Pernambuco) is popular especially as a Wednesday or Saturday lunch.
- reeve Pete Reeve darted past him with noiseless steps and paused a moment at the threshold of the jail.
- relieve You know that there is nothing I will not do to relieve your anxieties."
- reserve He and the guard murmured their good-byes, and then, with a lighted candle the faithful Nihilist had provided, and with several others in reserve, our friends stepped into the blackness.
- receives I find myself the prey of a growing suspicion that Mr. Sinclair from time to time receives express parcels from the "Doll's House."
- receivers Instantly the telephones spoke so loud that he could hear the shrill cry of the spark even from where the receivers lay beside him on the table.
38 words made from the letters receeive
4 letter words made from receeive:
5 letter words made from receeive:
6 letter words made from receeive:
Misspelling of the day
- am overjoyed