Correct spelling for RECIVEVE
We think the word reciveve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for reciveve
- receive "I could not write to him before I know whether he will receive me or not.
- received Who must be received by the heaven."
- receiver Finally, she decided to ring: and was just about to put down the receiver when Jim's voice said, "Are you there?"
- recife Among many shows, a special in Recife, capital of the State of Pernambuco, gave rise to a second album, Banda Calypso Live that was recorded in the Lambs Exhibition Park in Recife in 2000 and released in 2001.
- reserve She had wanted to prove to herself that she didn't horribly blame her friend for any reserve; and what better proof could there be than this quite special confidence?
- restive Only, luckily, nobody chanced to be looking, or within eavesdropping distance; and even the coachman presently removed himself to stand at his horses' restive heads.
- revive As he began to revive a little, he drew a cigar from his pocket, and asked me if I had a match.
- receives The high altar, placed in a semicircular recess, which reminded me of the church at Torcello, glitters with barbaric paintings on a gold ground, and receives the strongest glow of light imaginable from five windows, filled up with transparent marble clouded like tortoiseshell.
- receivers Over his head he had the receivers of a dictagraph.
43 words made from the letters reciveve
4 letter words made from reciveve:
5 letter words made from reciveve:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes