Correct spelling for REFEARD
We think the word refeard is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for refeard
- rafter I found my seed-bag hanging, dusty, over a rafter in the shed, and Harriet sewed a buckle on the strip that goes around the waist.
- read What, not read it?
- redford Old Master Redford, Widow Mole's father, was another cheerful spot in the village.
- reed The nest was a ball composed of dry reed-leaves, about 6 inches in diameter.
- refer I shall soon have to refer to the case again.
- regard I shall always regard it in that light, no matter what may happen.
- reread Dollie read and reread the crumpled sheet many times, and when finally its wording had been indelibly fixed in her mind she wasted an unbelievable number of kisses on it.
- revered Here you see a family of fair fortune, living hospitably, beloved, revered, more looked up to by their neighbours than the wealthiest nobles; no family not proud to boast alliance with it.
- revert In order to make this point clear we have to revert once more to Nietzsche's transient intellectual relation to pessimism.
- reward However, let me first reward you with this gift."
- roofed Holker sent his men up, and on three sides we built a wall that looked a hundred years old-but it is not five-and roofed it over with glass, and just where you see the little flight of stairs is the heat.
- Feared "And yet it is to be feared," he said quietly.
- Reared Tobacco, rice, and cotton could be reared in the southern portions.
- Reefed In a moment over she heeled, and the close-reefed fore-topsail, blown out of the bolt-ropes, fluttered wildly in shreds, which speedily lashed and twisted themselves round the yard.
- Referred He had said he would forgive her on condition that she would not speak of what he was pleased to term that "little episode," and she never referred to it.
80 words made from the letters refeard
3 letter words made from refeard:
5 letter words made from refeard:
6 letter words made from refeard:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten