Correct spelling for RELIEIF
We think the word relieif is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for relieif
- belief "This is my belief.
- lief More especially as I had as lief go without my breakfast as without my newspaper; but, then, I can tell you, that there were things all the time happening there on the frontier, that many a newspaper editor would have given his scissors and easy chair to have got hold of, for his paper.
- reef With a shrill scream of terror old Barr ran out on deck and hastily clambered down on to the reef.
- relief "Ah well, you will have Peter," she said with relief.
- relieve I am to see him this evening, and he knows so many cases of want, and would be so glad to relieve one of them, and bring you some poor protege of his."
- reliever The airport is owned by the Allegheny County Airport Authority and is the primary FAA designated reliever airport for Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Relieving In comparison the relieving column looked like giants as they came in with a swinging swagger, their uniforms blackened with mud and sweat and bloodstains, their faces brilliantly crimsoned and blistered and tanned by the dust and sun.
- Relied To us it seemed that the destruction of an ambulance train that had in the past relied upon the Red Cross and our forbearance, was cutting it rather fine and putting a new interpretation upon the Geneva Convention.
- Leif And when Leif saw them he called the land Vineland because of them.
- relies Clausewitz lays down the principle that war is the legitimate carrying-out of state policy; the state relies upon war to execute its designs.
- reliefs Rising to an elevation of forty-two feet, these buildings present two regular stories, exclusively of the mansarde, or attic story, decorated by festoons, bas-reliefs, and large Composite fluted pillars, bearing an entablature in whose frieze windows are pierced.
62 words made from the letters relieif
5 letter words made from relieif:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all