How to spell RENNEMED correctly?
If you find yourself stumped by the misspelling "rennemed", fear not! It could potentially be corrected to the word "remember", which makes more sense in most contexts. Alternatively, it might be a typo for "renamed" or "rendezvous", but the intended meaning can vary depending on the context.
List of suggestions on how to spell rennemed correctly
- kenneled The neighbor's dog was kenneled while they were on vacation.
- redeemed She redeemed herself by apologizing to her friend and making amends for her mistake.
- renamed The company underwent restructuring and was renamed to reflect its new direction.
- rendered The storm rendered the street impassable with debris.
- reneged She had promised to help me move, but she reneged at the last minute.
- renewed After a long vacation, I returned to work feeling refreshed and renewed.
Misspelling of the day