Correct spelling for RESEMES
We think the word resemes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for resemes
- reserves They would advance at both ends of the line, so that the Boches would not know which way to send their reserves.
- resume Accordingly she would resume her place as first lady of honor.
- Resumed "In the morning I looked at myself," he resumed.
- recedes As a vessel recedes and becomes a mere speck upon the horizon, I may well wonder, before I feel sure that it is really quite out of sight, whether I still see the dim little point, or whether I merely imagine that I see it.
- resides He afterwards settled in Sutter County, but now resides in Marysville.
- resumes The apostle resumes the words of self-description dropped in chapter iii.
- presumes Mr. Hykes, who never went beyond Manila, presumes to judge, in a few days or weeks, of the spiritual condition of six millions of Christians, and more than a thousand priests, scattered over the whole Philippine Archipelago.
- redeems Let us, however, be clear about this further fact-love does not merely lead to enforced labor, it also redeems that labor.
38 words made from the letters resemes
5 letter words made from resemes:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with