How to spell RETANER correctly?
If you are trying to spell "retaner", it is likely that you meant "retainer". A retainer is a dental appliance or a fee paid to secure services. Keep in mind the correct spelling and consider using spell-check programs or dictionaries to avoid common misspellings.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell retaner correctly
- refiner The oil refiner improved its production processes to increase efficiency and reduce emissions.
- retailer A retailer is a business that sells products to the general public.
- retained She retained her position as the CEO despite the company's financial setbacks.
- retainer After my braces were removed, my orthodontist recommended that I wear a retainer at night to keep my teeth from shifting.
- retainers retainers are key to your success as a sports coach.
- retake If you retake the exam, you can get a higher score.
- retaken The city was retaken by the army after a long and fierce battle.
- Retarder I need to adjust my Retarder to make the video more fluid.
- Returner The football team's returner ran the kickoff back 50 yards for a touchdown.
Misspelling of the day