How to spell RETENA correctly?
If you meant to type "retena" but realize it's a misspelling, here are some possible suggestions: retina, retain, retainage, obtain, attent, tenure, tenace, ratten, retene. Double-check the context to choose the most appropriate alternative. Remember to proofread to avoid any misspellings next time!
List of suggestions on how to spell retena correctly
- Deena Deena is my best friend and we talk every day.
- etna Etna is a active stratovolcano located in Italy.
- regina Queen Regina was angry with her kingdom.
- Rena Renowned for her painting, Rena holds one of the most impressive art collections in the world.
- retell I will gladly retell the story to my friends.
- RETINA The retina is a delicate layer of tissue at the back of the eye that contains millions of light-sensitive cells called rods and cones.
- retinal The doctor diagnosed the patient with a retinal tear and scheduled surgery to repair it.
- Retinas The light-sensitive cells in the retinas allow us to see the world around us.
- retsina I have never tried Retsina, a Greek wine flavored with pine resin.
- Reyna Our team captain, Reyna, is one of the most dedicated and passionate athletes we have.
- Rowena Rowena is a beautiful name of Welsh origin.
Misspelling of the day