Correct spelling for REWING
We think the word rewing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rewing
- brewing But above all the Finance Bill dealt drastically, and many thought unfairly, with the powerful liquor trade, which in its branches of brewing and distilling included the main manufacturing interest of southern Ireland, and on its retail side was incredibly diffused through the whole shopkeeping community.
- crowing Past farm-house and farm-yard, past villages and churches, and inns with waving signs, past ponds and geese, past many a tired woman trudging home from market and many a jovial carter; past sign-posts and cross-roads and milestones; past smithies with roaring fires and monstrous bellows, past lowing cows and crowing cocks, past journeymen tinkers and journeymen barbers, past a great dancing bear which, had Phyllida but known it, danced not a whit more foolishly for bumpkins than rose-pink Phyllida herself for the malicious eyes of the world of fashion.
- drawing There was no one in the drawing-room.
- growing And he kept growing worse.
- reign She is frequently with him half the night; and often Maggie and I are left to reign supreme in the kitchen for the entire day.
- rein As if involuntarily, the officer drew rein once more.
- renewing The chilly wind of the afternoon had dropped, and there was scarcely a sound to be heard from the living things about the house that once more were renewing their strength.
- resign I made him resign.
- ring Always surely they had been keeping the ring for Claude and for her.
- rowing They were rowing no end!
- sewing Evidently she has dozed off on the sitting-room over her sewing, for it is a long time since she has known sound, healthy sleep.
- wing On the left the Canadians had farther to go, but wave after wave of them closed in and got into touch with their right wing.
- Hewing Voyagers guided their way by the flights of birds from her shores; the harbours of "the great island" sheltered them; her fields of corn, her cattle driven to the shore for the "strand-hewing," provisioned their crews; her woods gave timber for shipbuilding.
- Mewing She blinked up out of her avid shameclosing eyes, mewing plaintively and long, showing him her milkwhite teeth.
59 words made from the letters rewing
4 letter words made from rewing:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable