Correct spelling for RIL
We think the word ril is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ril
- ail The cultivation of the sense of Sight, under the aid of Attention is most important to ail persons.
- il Il ne suffit pas de dire: Dieu a fait une telle loi de nature; donc la chose est naturelle.
- mil 138: iam dudum spato sanguinem; Mil.
- nil Our Arabic at that time was nil; there was no chance of a word with the ploughman unless through Mohammed.
- oil He called himself a fool for throwing oil on the flame of a hopeless passion, but in his heart he pitied himself more than he blamed.
- rail Now it seemed to come from the water, and looking over the low rail she beheld a black head on the surface of the sea.
- ri Bange was malarious: there was so much malarious fever that the Government had sent additional medical assistance; the hills were only a ri off, and it seemed essential to go on.
- rial There I presented to the Governor the order of His Majesty, in which all his officers are instructed to help me; but he made little account either of the order or of assisting me. As soon as I could I again embarked for Puerto Bello, and arrived at Panama so poor that for the space of eight days I had not one rial.
- rib Down at the Treaty tent, Dog- Rib and Yellow-Knife are being handed the five one dollar bills which remind each that he is a loyal subject of His Imperial Majesty Edward the Seventh.
- rid And here was this troublesome boy back again, when she thought she had got rid of him for the day.
- riel Made K.C.M.G., 1870; created a baronet, 1872; privy councillor, 1886; G.C.M.G., 1878. Index: C Goes to England with Cartier and Galt, in connection with Confederation, 57; Montreal banquet to, 92. H Sir John Macdonald asks Joseph Howe to discuss financial terms of Nova Scotia with, 215; confers with Howe and A. W. McLellan at Portland, 223. E Signs Annexation Manifesto, 81. Md Succeeds Galt as finance minister, 136; resigns a year later, 136; letter to, from Macdonald, on Riel, 160-161; also on Washington Treaty, 184-185. T Goes to England with Cartier and Galt, 63; succeeds Galt as minister of finance, 130. Bib.
- Gil My dear father, I go in quest of adventure like Amadis of Gaul, like Don Quixote, like Gil Blas, like Roderick Random; like, in short, the only people seeking real life, the people who never existed except in books.
- REL 2; of the faculties of the soul, Rel.
1 words made from the letters ril
3 letter words made from ril:
Misspelling of the day