Correct spelling for ROCE
We think the word roce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roce
- race The old woman does not speak to them; she does not seem of the same race; the other two are Romans.
- rice I know there must be rice."
- robe The outer door opened, and a young man in a priest's long robe came in.
- rock The young people had to examine the footprints more carefully, and of course Philippe discovered that they were really raised places in the rock, and for that reason showed when the floor was wet.
- roe They also eat the roe of some other fish, which, from the size of its grains, must be very large; but it has a rancid taste and smell.
- role She was secretly ashamed of her professional debut in a role that would not have survived the ridicule of even Flora Bankhead's easy standards.
- rome It was the same with Rome; it was an empire of privilege, in which the multitude had no part.
- rope He likewise wishes to rope bears.
- rose He rose and went to his wife.
- rote They say the words by rote, because they have been accustomed to hear them said by others, without thinking of the meaning of them; just as, on the other hand, a great many people curse and swear without thinking of the awful oaths they use.
8 words made from the letters roce
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of