Correct spelling for ROOMA
We think the word rooma is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rooma
- aroma She had been in the perfection of young beauty; she had had no capacity for deep feeling, really,-why did an aroma of sadness escape from that dainty colored shadow of her?
- broom I'll find something for you to do," he went on, opening the door to disclose the immense man standing outside, a broom in his hand seeming like a toy.
- groom There he is, with his groom behind him, on the other chestnut.
- ram The Ram Alley, Fleet Street, mentioned above, was notorious in sundry ways.
- rama Rama Dass had taken charge of the ladies' cloaks in the hall, and in spite of the typical English environment in which she found herself, Phil sat very near to Mrs. McMurdoch on a settee, scarcely listening to the conversation, and taking no part in it.
- ream 9. Scream, cream, ream.
- roam This barren piece of ground had a great attraction for me as a small boy, and I visited it daily and would roam about it among the miserable half-dead weeds with the sun-baked clay showing between the brown stalks, as if it delighted me as much as the alfalfa field, blue and fragrant in its flowering-time and swarming with butterflies.
- rom And sikk's the Rom wan't a-dickin', the rye all-sido pordered a kell-mallico pash kris, an' del it to the Rommany chal.
- roman 450. Roman Catholic Church, i.
- rome I have had news of you from Rome."
- room He turned and went swiftly from the room.
- roomer That's a roomer, a Mr. Le Moyne.
- rooms Then carry them up to Mr. Littimer's rooms."
- roomy Under the circumstances, I was not sorry to find myself settled in a roomy and comfortable dwelling.
- RM Hon. Bob Goodlatte 6th Congressional District, Virginia Rm. 214 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 TALK2BOB@HR.
20 words made from the letters rooma
5 letter words made from rooma:
oramo, moora, aroom.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window