Correct spelling for SAFLEY
We think the word safley is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for safley
- flay We believe the Scotch under Wallace were not at all devoid of patriotism, though they were barbarous enough to flay Cressingham, and to burn the English alive at Ayr. We believe further, that an unjust war is rendered none the less unjust from the circumstance of its being waged with a savage and cruel people.
- flea Even a grass hut built for a night's bivouac in the jungle, without a flea in the neighborhood, will literally swarm with them if deserted for a couple of months.
- flee His entrance was rather a wet blanket on the other visitors, who, seeing their hero thus armed, thought there might be danger, and were about to flee.
- fly Of course, we daren't fly by day.
- sable 4 "Ye that attend the pompous funeral, due, "In sable vestments let your limbs be clad, "For vulgar deaths a common sorrow shew, "But costly griefs are for the wealthy dead.
- sadly They were, in fact, after all, taken by surprise, and felt sadly disappointed in having to yield up at last any lingering hope they might have had of their return."
- safe It is just something which I should like to feel was in safe keeping."
- safely To this we modestly agreed, and hoped that the prisoners had arrived safely on board.
- safety At last, however, he reached the lowlands in safety.
- sagely "Worry," replied Jimmy Skunk sagely, "is the result of being unprepared.
- sail We understand Lord H. Seymour is off Cape St. Vincent, and that Admiral Frederick is on his way with five sail of the line.
- sale The lands as well as the trees are owned, and the sale of trees carries no right to the land on which they grow.
- sally One was his stepbrother, the other was Sally Martin.
- salve Dried plants of pleasant fragrance, mixed with salve, could be left until the scent had been taken up, then the whole could be melted and strained to remove the herbs.
- salver Another moment and the door was thrown open to disclose-a servant, bearing a note upon a silver salver.
- salvo A German battery was trying for it-putting its four big high-explosive shells regularly round it-salvo after salvo as punctual as clockwork.
- sanely Gradually the fume of fury cooled and he planned more sanely.
- saul When he was being hunted over the Judean fastnesses by King Saul.
- save I wish I could save you from suffering."
- sawfly Important insect pests of white spruce include the spruce budworm (Choristoneura fumiferana [Clemens]), the yellow-headed spruce sawfly (Pikonema alaskensis Rohwer), the European spruce sawfly (Gilpinia hercyniae [Hartig]), the spruce bud moth (Zeiraphera canadensis), and spruce beetle (Dendroctonus rufipennis [Kirby]) (Fowells 1965, Rose and Lindquist 1985, Ives and Wong 1988).
- scale If I'm in luck I'll average 180-185 for the whole bunch, but I'll be satisfied if I get an average of 175, which would allow me to sell it on a dropping scale to 160." I agreed that his campaign was perfect, and Beulah Sands said in her usual quiet way, "It is entirely in your hands, Mr. Brownley.
- scaly A lizard preparing to fight another lizard Swinges the scaly horror of his folded tail, and the raging lion of fiction lashes its sides with the same nervous instrument.
- sealer Sealing small cracks with bituminous crack sealer prevents water from enlarging cracks through frost weathering, or percolating down to the subbase and softening it.
- slay An unpleasant misunderstanding had embittered his parting from Gorgo; old Damia, as she held his hand had volunteered a promise that she and her granddaughter would from time to time slay a beast in sacrifice on his behalf.
- slew Skallagrim cleared the forecastle and slew Sigtrygg.
- sly "Ah, Mr. Wilton, it's too sly she is to give it to me.
- smiley It really looks, so far as anything in the dark can look, like spirits, but I prefer to think Mrs. Smiley has the power to project her will in some way.
- snaffle Ride her with the snaffle, with just a touch of the spur now and then, just to show her you mean business, and he looked me full in the face and laughed, as if he were taunting me with my helplessness.
- softly The air trembled softly.
- sole Mr. Rossitur's sole remarks during breakfast were, to ask if Charlton was going back that day, and if Philetus was getting the horse ready?
- souffle That they were master and mistress of this very house he would have concluded, if he had been calm enough to think; but he was, alas, still under the souffle of the bellows of romantic wonder.
- stale In several cases the counter is divided so that it opens into different rooms, and there are two grades of prices, the lower price being paid for food somewhat damaged and stale.
- stifle The murderers fell on Dion, endeavoring to stifle and crush him; then, finding they were doing nothing, they called for a sword, but none durst open the door.
- suavely If Barto shall be found to have acted without just grounds, I am certain that Count Medole'-he turned suavely to the nobleman-'will withdraw confidence from him; and that will be equivalent to a rope's-end for Barto.
- Flew Lotty simply flew along.
- Sal Yes, and she now occupies the place which Sal Rawlins-or rather Sal Frettlby ought to.
- Farley "Yes, Wolly," admitted Farley without embarrassment.
- Sahel Burkina Faso (formerly Upper Volta) is a landlocked Sahel country that shares borders with six nations.
- Sallie He caught no more Sallie Growlers, for which he was thankful.
- safes They are pests in kitchens, cupboards, and safes; but they are scavengers.
- SAFER I think it would be safer."
- Safeway Similarly in Canada, several bus lines such as Safeway Tours operate between Toronto and the casinos of Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- Foley "Miss Susan Foley, of course.
72 words made from the letters safley
3 letter words made from safley:
5 letter words made from safley:
4 letter words made from safley:
6 letter words made from safley:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics