Correct spelling for SATRDAY
We think the word satrday is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for satrday
- sadat When the Camp David accords were signed, Jordan's King Hussein saw it as a slap to the face when Sadat volunteered Jordans participation in deciding how functional autonomy would work.
- sated Slowly we descended that mount of desolation; lingeringly, as though the brooding eyes of Norhala were not yet sated with destruction.
- satiety I was a victim at the shrine of conscious guilt, that knew neither rest nor satiety; I should be blotted from the catalogue of the living, and my fate remain eternally a secret; the man who added my murder to his former crimes, would show himself the next morning, and be hailed with the admiration and applause of his species.
- satrap They had taunted Memnon with cowardice and the satrap Arsites had flatly refused to permit a single house in his province to be destroyed.
- saturate In cases where deep sloughing has taken place under the horny structures, saturate a piece of oakum or cotton in the following liniment: Oil of Origanum, Oil of Pisis, Oil of Turpentine, each four ounces.
- saturday The next Saturday was fine, and at last he was to have the walk he longed for.
- starred It is associated rightly with the ill-starred Irish Council Bill of 1907, and it has been universally but wrongly used to indicate a small measure of local government in contradistinction to the Home Rule Bills of Mr. Gladstone and, a fortiori, to any more liberal schemes.
- starry Stefana, more refined in taste, had adopted a beauteous creature in gold and blue, and starry spangles.
- steady An honest, steady, sensible girl!
- strait She hath no more to wear But one white hood of vair Drawn over eyes and hair, Wrought with strange gold, Made for some great queen's head, Some fair great queen since dead; And one strait gown of red Against the cold.
- strap Erec ran to seize his shield, hanging it about his neck by the strap, while Enide lays hands upon the lance.
- straw But while, when on the road with Loni's band, if they could reach no town, she had often slept soundly and sweetly on a heap of straw, here she spent one restless night after another.
- stray I knew what it was likely to be, and held him upright, with the seeming merriment in my eyes which I did not allow to stray from his.
- streak The golden line vanished in parts like the phosphorescent streak caused by the striking of a match; there was the fall of a light footstep on the floor just behind it: then a pause.
- streaky And Mr. Crow looked and said he liked it very much, though he was pretty streaky in places.
- stream He spent it wandering about the farm and the old haunts of wood and stream.
- street 36. Street in the Village of Nohcacab.
- stria Medical terminology for these kinds of markings includes striae atrophicae, vergetures, stria distensae, striae cutis distensae, lineae atrophicae, linea albicante, or simply striae.
- stride He circled Cartwright, his long arms dangling low, his step soft and quick as the stride of a great cat, and always there was thought in his face.
- Strata It being now ascertained, as above stated, that they are of very different ages, sometimes newer than the strata called secondary, the terms primitive and primary which were formerly used for the whole must be abandoned, as they would imply a manifest contradiction.
- Striae Sometimes both sets of striae are present on the same face, and the corresponding areas are then thermo-electrically positive and negative.
- stared He sat back and stared at the sea.
- strays As when a famish'd wolf, that all night long Had ranged the Alpine snows, by chance at morn Sees from a cliff, incumbent o'er the smoke Of some lone village, a neglected kid That strays along the wild for herb or spring; Down from the winding ridge he sweeps amain, And thinks he tears him: so with tenfold rage, 530 The monster sprung remorseless on his prey.
136 words made from the letters satrday
3 letter words made from satrday:
4 letter words made from satrday:
5 letter words made from satrday:
6 letter words made from satrday:
7 letter words made from satrday:
Misspelling of the day