Correct spelling for SAVEYOR
We think the word saveyor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for saveyor
- save That won't save him, from whatever they may do to him."
- saver The public were not long in realizing the benefits to be derived, and each year has seen a steady growth in the number of shorthand readers and writers, and to-day finds thousands who are successfully using the little strokes, some following the original system, and others using the modifications; all, however, agreeing as to the true worth of shorthand as a time saver.
- savior Although, boisterous waves dashed around me, yet the dear Savior was near at hand.
- saviour But, nevertheless, anguish gripped the women's hearts; anguish doubly keen since the saviour of Pierre was also in danger now.
- savor Does it not savor something of Devildom, and a too great familiarity with that lower Torrid Zone, to entertain such a proposition cool-ly?
- savory Page 187, "Morocoo" changed to "Morocco" Page 197, "trumpter" changed to "trumpeter" Page 255, "farthur" changed to "farther" Page 262, "staple" changed to "stable" Page 324, "floor" changed to "flour" Page 345, "votex" changed to "vortex" Page 346, "dozon" changed to "dozen" End of Project Gutenberg's In the Tail of the Peacock, by Isabel Savory
- savour Now you are like morning bread- Smooth and pleasant, I hardly taste you at all, for I know your savour, But I am completely nourished.
- savoy Question-Shall we second the King of Sardinia, Piedmont, and Savoy?
- sawyer Sawyer, with a grunt of triumph, plunged in from the opposite edge and was on Steve in a twinkling.
- sever He declared that the American government had no alternative but to sever relations, although refusing to believe that Germany would ruthlessly use the methods which she threatened, until convinced of her determination by "overt acts."
- surveyor It was no wonder that Mitchell, the Surveyor-General of New South Wales, designated that region "Australia Felix."
- savors There is a Scriptural injunction concerning kindness to enemies, which amounts to heaping coals of fire on their heads; and to my unregenerate nature, it savors more of subtile inquisitorial cruelty, than of Christian charity.
- SAFER Would it be safer to go ahead than to turn back?
- savers Another of the life-savers tackled the struggling man.
- savoys In the beginning and also at the end of the month sow Early Strap-leaf and Early Snowball turnips and savoys.
- surveyors Up, and spent all the morning with my Surveyors of the Ports for the Victualling, and there read to them what instructions I had provided for them and discoursed largely much of our business and the business of the pursers.
- alehouses This chain of connection would appear to be only attainable through the medium of Select local Magistrates, to whom a certain degree of responsibility would attach, and who by means of Stationary Surveyors, (being Constables), appointed by themselves, and under their immediate Control, would be enabled to superintend the collection of the Licence Duties, and in a particular manner to inspect into, and regulate the general Police of the District, while in conjunction with other Justices in the division, they granted the Annual Licences to the different Dealers upon the same plan which is at present pursued with respect to Alehouses.
146 words made from the letters saveyor
4 letter words made from saveyor:
3 letter words made from saveyor:
5 letter words made from saveyor:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable