Correct spelling for SEEMIS
We think the word seemis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for seemis
- seem Strange to say, you seem to think so, too.
- seeming And I saw that there was some seeming of justice in what the Lady Mirdath said; but yet might the man have shown a better spirit; and moreover Mirdath the Beautiful had no true call to shame me, her true friend and cousin, before this stranger.
- semi In the confusion and semi-gloom he had mistaken me for his chief.
- surmise Why those many days of grace, neither David nor Ralph could surmise.
- Seeds If I have seeds and can make flowers grow the garden won't be dead at all-it will come alive."
- Deems In his charge the Bishop has opportunity to speak on great questions of the day and to emphasize that which he deems to be for the best interests of the Church.
- SIMS When it was determined to place armed guards on merchant ships, Rear Admiral W.S. Sims was sent to Great Britain to keep the Navy Department informed on problems connected with the possible entry of the United States into the conflict.
32 words made from the letters seemis
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way