Correct spelling for SENEATE
We think the word seneate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for seneate
- center A chicken is killed, and the following ceremonial is spoken from the center of the house: "The sick person is now well.
- neat It was neat and in perfect order once more.
- sate "Two human figures sate therein, two young boys; chained by the leg, they crouched in the dirty straw.
- seat May I seat myself, and eat with you?
- seated Let's get seated, because the cutter will be here any moment."
- sedate And presently she did be in the water, as I knew; and I to be her man, very sure and gentle to her and sedate.
- senate Now in the senate has my adversary, The crafty Cicero, trampled me to earth.
- senator But was it possible the Senator had allowed himself to be persuaded?
- send Send some one up to help me carry down the mail!"
- sender Bowen telegraphed it, taking the chances that the receiver would not communicate with the sender of the reprieve at the capital.
- seneca Seneca, a philosopher and a millionaire himself, inveighed against such useless pomp.
- senna 57. All medicine is nasty; Senna is a medicine.
87 words made from the letters seneate
6 letter words made from seneate:
3 letter words made from seneate:
5 letter words made from seneate:
Misspelling of the day