How to spell SETTION correctly?
If you come across the misspelling "settion", there are several possible correct suggestions. You may have intended to write "section", referring to a distinct part or division. Alternatively, if you intended to write "sestion", it might be a typo for "session", denoting a period of activity or meeting. Proofreading and using spell-check can help in avoiding such errors.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell settion correctly
- section I need to read the third section of the book for my assignment.
- sedation The dentist suggested sedation for the patient who had severe anxiety about dental procedures.
- sedition The man was charged with sedition for inciting riots and rebellion against the government.
- session My session at the gym is almost over.
- seton John had seton a deer to chase.
- setting The setting of the story was a quaint little village in the countryside.
- suction I must have vacuumed too hard because there's a suction noise coming from the vacuum cleaner.
- Sutton The Sutton family are some of the oldest in the area.
Misspelling of the day