How to spell SEZIERS correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "seziers" and are wondering what the correct spelling should be, the word you're probably looking for is "seizures". Seizures refer to sudden, uncontrolled electrical disturbances in the brain, often associated with epilepsy. So, ensure you use the correct term while discussing this medical condition.
List of suggestions on how to spell seziers correctly
- seekers The local library is a popular destination for book seekers.
- SEERS Do you know what the seers are?
- seiners Seiners are types of fishing boats that use large nets to catch fish.
- seniors The seniors at the retirement home enjoyed playing cards and chatting with each other.
- series I can't wait to binge-watch the entire series in one weekend.
- servers The company upgraded their servers to improve website performance.
- setters The two setters on the volleyball team work seamlessly together to create powerful offensive plays.
- sewers I never Sewers in the rain.
- sexier Your resume is more sexier than mine.
- skiers The ski resort was crowded with skiers enjoying the fresh powder.
- viziers In ancient Persia, the viziers were the trusted advisors of the king.
Misspelling of the day