Correct spelling for SINCEW
We think the word sincew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sincew
- science Natural science provides many illustrations of symbiosis, or the intimate association of two distinct organisms.
- seance It should be almost unnecessary to state that haste, hurry and impatience are retarding factors in a spiritualistic seance; but, alas, too many persons seem to be totally unaware of this important fact.
- sincere Jennie was delighted, and began her new undertaking earnestly, with sincere desire to please.
- sine The sentence, with its subtle Virgilian echoes, in which he laments his own and his wife's absence from Agricola's death-bed-omnia sine dubio, optime parentum, adsidente amantissima uxore superfuere honori tuo; paucioribus tamen lacrimis comploratus es, et novissima in luce desideraverunt aliquid oculi tui-shows a new and strange power in Latin.
- sinew No spirit feels waste, Not a muscle is stopped in its playing nor sinew unbraced.
- sinewy But the Protestants, with sinewy arms, hewed down their effeminate foes, and with infantry and cavalry swept to and fro resistlessly over the plain.
- singe He is a hog, you know; we might as well singe him. Lie still!” He lit a vesta, but checked his hand.
- Since "You must know anyhow, since you're here.
- SINEs The following table will show, by comparison of the versed sines of very small angles, the deflection in a given circle varying as the square of the speed, when we penetrate to them, so nearly that the error is not disclosed at the fifteenth place of decimals.
- singes Drake singes the King of Spain's beard 1587 The defeat of the Armada 1588 The rising of O'Neill 1594 The taking of Cadiz 1596 Essex arrives in Ireland 1599 Mountjoy arrives in Ireland 1600 The Monopolies withdrawn 1601 Conquest of Ireland, and death of Elizabeth 1603
- sins Don't you two pay for the sins of your fathers."
- SINEWS Respect then yourselves; and believe that you are the sinews, the nerves, the strength of Sir William Wallace!"
- seines SEC. 4. That all hunting, or the killing, wounding, or capturing at any time of any bird or wild animal, except dangerous animals, when it is necessary to prevent them from destroying human life or inflicting an injury, is prohibited within the limits of said Park; nor shall any fish be taken out of the waters of the Park by means of seines, nets, traps, or by the use of drugs or any explosive substances or compounds, or in any other way than by hook and line, and then only at such seasons and in such times and manner as may be directed by the Secretary of the Interior.
- fumblings In the midst of his fumblings he fell asleep, and I was afraid he would pitch forward on to his head.
43 words made from the letters sincew
5 letter words made from sincew:
4 letter words made from sincew:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from