Correct spelling for SINDKS
We think the word sindks is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sindks
- sands Well, if you will find a river that runs through white sands, between high mountains, in those white sands you will always find diamonds.
- Saints Ye saints and angels above, how terribly it hurt!
- sticks Growing on old wood, sticks, leaves, etc.
- snakes Are you afraid of snakes, Uncle St. Bernard?
- sends A young lady should write a note of thanks to every one who sends her a present before she leaves home; all her husband's friends, relatives, etc.
- sinks But Nature never intended woman to be the bearer of burdens; there is a weakness in her soul structure somewhere; she usually sinks under the consciousness of guilt.
- sneaks "Well, it won't do any good, for when we get through with sneaks they can't do much harm.
- sounds But how absurd that sounds!"
- snacks Snacks before she goes out, snacks when she comes home; oysters and stout at eleven, by his orders.
- stinks Now it doesn't smell just a trifle cheesy; it stinks like rotten fish.
- algebras Examples include associative algebras, Lie-admissible algebras, and Okubo algebras.
30 words made from the letters sindks
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied