Correct spelling for SINGAPOUR
We think the word singapour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for singapour
- senator The mind is not the brain, Senator; we don't know what it is yet, but we do know what it isn't.
- sinai Pentaur was at once required to relate all that had happened to him, and the poet told the story of his captivity and liberation at Mount Sinai, his meeting with Bent-Anat, and how he had fought in the battle of Kadesh, had been wounded by an arrow, and found and rescued by the faithful Kaschta.
- sing We've made you all sing small.
- singapore Bound homeward from Singapore, the Duc d'Orleans had put into Bombay for coal, supplies and orders.
- singe Singe the bird, but do not draw it.
- singular "I know how singular you must think it: and indeed I am very sorry to put you out.
- sinuous True, you do not feel that awe-inspiring sublimity that their snow-clad peaks produce, but as you joyfully gaze out over the quiet beauty of these fair Ohio hills and vales clothed in magnificent stretches of golden harvest field and green forest, through which lead winding roads and sinuous streams, you ask yourself this perplexing question: Where have I ever beheld a more lovely or more quiet landscape than this?
- snap Her mouth closed with a snap and she waited, with her hands folded on her lap, for him to say something further.
- snapper The snapper-boats came out of the darkness of space, leaving a glowing trail of fire.
- snappy The building buzzed with noise,-swift footsteps echoed on the stone floors, snappy talk broke out with the opening of every door, bells tinkled, elevators hummed,-no wonder they did not hear me knock.
637 words made from the letters singapour
5 letter words made from singapour:
4 letter words made from singapour:
3 letter words made from singapour:
Misspelling of the day