Correct spelling for SINGGER
We think the word singger is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for singger
- sanger I thought I heard you mutter something about Sanger.
- signer Signer Gotti quotes a Papal brief, issued on the 18th of September 1537, in which the history of the Tomb of Julius up to date is set forth, and Michelangelo's obligations toward the princes of Urbino are recited.
- singe Soon, however, the flames rose so high as to singe the rope, and the corpse fell with a great thud upon the fire, scattering the ashes and embers, and extracting a howl of anguish from the miserable cook, who rushed to the door, and ran for his life.
- singer This one is none other than a thief who knoweth how to sing, and when he cometh upon the like of us, he is a singer."
- single And Malone couldn't think of a single really good reason why either of them might be wrong.
- sinker Something in the helpless attitude of the object suggested Sinker as he had risen on his arm, endeavoring to tell of the disaster which had overtaken him.
- sinner She was stern enough, however, to add, that no one had been a greater sinner than she, and the poor Magdalen went out weeping bitterly.
- snicker The mandolin-player heard only a snicker from Annie Petowski's bed, and, vaguely uncomfortable, she moved toward the door.
- synge Harke! the ravenne flappes hys wynge, 865 In the briered delle belowe; Harke! the dethe-owle loude dothe synge, To the nyghte-mares as heie goe; Mie love ys dedde, Gonne to hys deathe-bedde, 870 Al under the wyllowe tree.
- Singed "He has sacked St. Peter's and singed the Pope's beard with a holy candle!
- zinger As I come by, zome years agoo, A-burnt below a sky o' blue, 'Ithin the pillar'd geaete there zung A vaice a-sounden sweet an' young, That meaede me veel awhile to zwim In weaeves o' jay to hear its hymn; Vor all the zinger, angel-bright, Wer then a-hidden vrom my zight, An' I wer then too low To seek a meaete to match my steaete 'Ithin the lofty-pillar'd geaete, Wi' stwonen balls upon the walls: Oh, no! my heart, no, no.
- singers Are your singers at Weimar more advanced than our famous people of Dresden?
- singes Sergeant Charles T. Monroe, Headquarters Company; for extraordinary heroism in action at Mont de Singes, September 24th.
- cave-in "Bad cave-in, thet," was Roy's comment, when at last she joined him and Bo at the top.
107 words made from the letters singger
3 letter words made from singger:
4 letter words made from singger:
5 letter words made from singger:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct