Correct spelling for SJHOW
We think the word sjhow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sjhow
- coho Weight of evidence suggests coho salmon pre-spawn mortality is due to exposure to stormwater runoff, although the exact contaminant or mixture that is responsible remains unknown.
- sago But, on board of the Neversink, the only delicacies given to invalid sailors was a little sago or arrow-root, and they did not get that unless severely ill; but, so far as I could learn, no wine, in any quantity, was ever prescribed for them, though the Government bottles often went into the ward-room, for the benefit of indisposed officers.
- sc In Act V, sc. ii, the vividness is given in a strangely pathetic passage, that haunts, after the play is laid down.
- school It's something about the school children."
- scoop A scoop for the Star and this for you."
- scoot Cathay Dragon "Business Class" Cathay Pacific "Business Class" China Airlines "Business Class" (formerly "Dynasty Class") and "Premium Business Class" China Eastern Airlines "Business Class" China Southern Airlines "Business Class" Copa Airlines "Clase Ejecutiva" Cyprus Airways "Apollo Class" Delta Air Lines "Delta One" (formerly "Business Elite") EL AL"מחלקת עסקים" ("Business Class") EgyptAir "Horus" "حورس" Emirates "Business Class" Ethiopian Airlines "Cloud Nine" Etihad Airways "Pearl Business", "Business Studio" EVA Air "Premium Laurel" and "Royal Laurel" Fiji Airways "Tabua Class" Garuda Indonesia "Executive Class" Gulf Air "Falcon Gold" Hainan Airlines "Business Class" Hawaiian Airlines "First Class" (domestic) or "Business Class" (international), and "Premium Business Class" Hong Kong Airlines"Business Class" Iberia "Business Plus" and "Business Class" Icelandair "Saga Class" Iran Air "Homa Class" "هما کلاس" Japan Airlines "Executive Class Seasons" (international) or "Class J" (domestic) JetBlue "Mint" Jetstar Airways "Business Class" Jet Airways "Premiere (international)" or "Club Premiere (domestic)" Kenya Airways "Premiere World" KLM "World Business Class" Korean Air "Prestige Class" LAN Airlines "Premium Business" LOT Polish Airlines "Elite Club" (B787 only) "Business Class" (other aircraft) Lufthansa "Business Class" Mahan Air "Business Class", Named "Premium Economy" in A340s Long Haul Flights, Not available in BAe 146 Aircraft Malaysia Airlines "Business Class" (formerly "Golden Club Class") Malindo Air "Business Class" Middle East Airlines "Cedar Class" Nepal Airlines "Shangrila Class" Norfolk Air "Bounty Class (now Premium Economy)" Olympic Air "Business Class" (On some services Gold Business Class; the name in Greek literally means "distinguished class") Pakistan International Airlines "Business Plus+" Philippine Airlines "Mabuhay Class" Qatar Airways "Business Class" Qantas "International Business" and "Domestic Business" Royal Air Maroc "Premium Class" Royal Brunei Airlines "Business Class" Royal Jordanian "Crown Class" Saudia "Horizon Class" "درجة الأفق" Scandinavian Airlines "Business Class on flights to/from Scandinavia and US/Asia, SAS PLUS within Europe" Scoot " ScootBiz" Shanghai Airlines "Business Class" Sichuan Airlines "Business Class" Singapore Airlines "Business Class" (formerly "Raffles Class") South African Airways "Business Class" (Prior to 1997 rebranding Business Class was known as Gold Class) SriLankan Airlines "SriLankan Business Class" Swiss International Air Lines "SWISS Business" TAP Portugal "TAP Executive" TAM Airlines "Executive Class" or "Classic Class" TAROM "Business Class" Thai Airways "Royal Silk Class" Turkish Airlines "Business Class" United Airlines "United Polaris" (international longhaul), "United Business" (international shorthaul), "United First" (domestic) Vietnam Airlines "Business Class" Virgin Atlantic Airways "Upper Class" Virgin Australia "Domestic Business", "The Business", and "International Business" Xiamen Airlines "Business Class" Defunct AirTran Airways "Business Class" America West Airlines "America West First" British Caledonian Airways "Executive/Super Executive" Canadian Airlines "Business Class" Continental Airlines "BusinessFirst" Kingfisher Airlines "Kingfisher First" Malév Hungarian Airlines "SkyClub Business Class" Mexicana de Aviación "Elite Class" Midwest Airlines "Signature Service" Mihin Lanka "Business Class" Northwest Airlines "World Business Class" Pan Am "Clipper Class" Spanair "Premium Class" Spirit Airlines "Spirit Plus" (re-branded as "Big Front Seat" as part of Spirits transition to a no-frills carrier.
- scot The Scot in Ulster.
- scow Ye'll go to Lem's Scow, Flea.
- scowl "He is gone," said poor Scowl; "that bewitched beast with the split horn has killed him.
- show Being each one chosen for his knowledge and personal skill in his specialty, they are able not only to tell the workman what he should do, but in case of necessity they do the work themselves in the presence of the workman, so as to show him not only the best but also the quickest methods.
- sikh There was a Sikh, as Grim had said there would be, standing with fixed bayonet on the bottom step leading to the street.
- skew However, it is extremely difficult to obtain certainty as to the correlation skew appropriate to a given bespoke portfolio.
- soak Tubs full of colouring liquid to soak the garments of the prince, pots of paint, and paint and plaster brushes, hinted the magnitude of the preparations.
- sock We'll have to go mighty fast to break the records we made then, won't we, old sock?
- soho Availing myself of an omnibus from Whitechapel Church to Farringdon Street, and another from Farringdon Street onwards, I reached, in great suffering, the neighbourhood of Soho Square, behind which I lived.
- somehow Somehow, she could not tell why, the words seemed good to hear.
- Soc Soc. Not from those that sell perfumes and unguents, in good sooth.
- scows All that he had with him was this flotilla of two scows.
- SK F – HP Deskjet Fxxx All-in-One printer G – HP Scanjet Gxxxx photo/flatbed scanner K – HP Officejet Pro Kxxx color printer M – HP Mono LaserJet Mxxxx Multifunction printer N – HP Scanjet Nxxxx document/professional image scanner P – HP Mono LaserJet Pxxxx printer * Trailing alpha description codes: aio – All in One d – Duplex eMFP – Electronic Multi Function Printer h – Hard disk l – Light use mfp – Multi Function Printer n – Network s – Stacker sk – Stapler & stacker t – Extra tray tn – Tray and networking x – Duplex, extra tray, and network (formerly dtn) xs – Duplex, extra tray, network and stacker xsk – Duplex, extra tray, network and stapler / stacker
- SJ SJ on Cochini, The Apostolic Origins of Priestly Celibacy (book review), Theological Studies, 52:4 (1991:Dec.
- screw The bearings at both ends are split, with soft wood placed in the split and a screw to close the split and adjust the bearing bore to fit the journal, in the manner already described with reference to other parts of this lathe.
11 words made from the letters sjhow
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten