Correct spelling for SKINT
We think the word skint is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for skint
- kant It is thus that in the philosophy of Kant the famous question as to the thing in itself is stated.
- kent 201. Kent, Edward, Duke of, death, iii.
- kind "I'm one of a kind," he said.
- saint It seemed another person, and not she, who was suddenly changed from Mrs. Ferguson's poor governess, without a friend or relative in the wide world, to the wife of the Master of Saint Bede's.
- scant Such pursuits as these consumed the scant pocket-money of the boy very rapidly.
- sent Why did you not wait for me after you had sent me that?"
- signet The Scot presented her with a signet, set in gold.
- skein I made the ascent on foot, and could see, from the base of the ridge, the skein of foam shining through the pines in its everlasting flight down the rocks.
- skid I hope that the charge on Captain Lightwood's plane discharges through the tail skid when he lands.
- skiing It was a popular place in winter for cross-country skiing.
- skin Jess's soft skin against his and her wet baby mouth overwhelmed him with confusion.
- skinned There was a lump on his head, and his hands were skinned.
- skinny The object was a man, who reached for Kurt and felt of him with a skinny hand.
- skins "The red-skins don't think we are near them, that's very clear," I answered.
23 words made from the letters skint
Misspelling of the day
- government-issued stamp
- government-mandated insurances
- government-owned properties
- powerful est