Correct spelling for SLIGHLEY
We think the word slighley is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for slighley
- lille He had so beautified the cathedral of Lille, that he was called Baldwin of Lille to his dying day.
- lily Lily simply did not see them.
- lisle Chris Lisle, what have you done?
- sagely They wait not, they, for what my prophets planned So sagely.
- sidle Sam endeavoured to sidle around the gate.
- sightly It makes a simple, good, and very sightly dish.
- Lesley He was face to face with the truth at last-the bitter knowledge that he had never loved Marian Lesley, save with a fond, brotherly affection, and that he did love Magdalen Crawford with a passion that threatened to sweep before it every vestige of his honour and loyalty.
- Lilly Lilly looked round for the bunch of keys, but mamma had taken it with her to the kitchen.
133 words made from the letters slighley
5 letter words made from slighley:
4 letter words made from slighley:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will