Correct spelling for SOLR
We think the word solr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for solr
- soar I must soar back home now."
- sol Sol put his fingers in his mouth and whistled.
- solar Yet Mithra, identified with the Sun at Babylon, was never absorbed in the cult of the solar deity in the West.
- sold "If I had not been sure that he would die, I would not have sold the watch and chain," he said.
- sole It was rather nice to be left in sole charge like this-it made you feel so important and grown-up.
- solo A trio of Corelli's is gone through; then Madame Cuzzoni sings Handel's last new air; Dr. Pepusch takes his turn at the harpsichord; another trio of Hasse, or a solo on the violin by Bannister; a selection on the organ from Mr. Handel's new oratorio; and then the day's programme is over.
- sour He gave a sour Look, as much as to say he disliked the Office; which threw me back, as 'twere; he having soe lately proposed it himself.
- SLR Konica Minolta and Sony Alpha digital SLR cameras are based on Minolta designs and used the same connector, officially named Auto-lock Accessory Shoe, as well up to 2012.
- SOLS At this limit the Government was obliged to fix it, but by the year 1577 it had risen successively to 58, 60, and 65 sols.
1 words made from the letters solr
3 letter words made from solr:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way