Correct spelling for SOVED
We think the word soved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for soved
- loved Besides, you loved my sister then; but now you don't love her any more, do you?
- moved Then they moved to town and took over.
- ovid He says of himself that, however he might admire the art of Ovid and poets of Ovid's sort, he soon learnt to dislike their morals and turned from them to the "sublime and pure thoughts" of Petrarch and Dante.
- save To save his life, parbleu!
- saved I ain't saved much.
- saver The foregoing exercises show that there are no facts of Science, &c., or in Daily Life, with which the System cannot cope-thus proving the greatest saver of Labour and Time if the pupil makes an application of it to his studies or business when once he has mastered the system.
- seed I ne'er seed a apple dumplin' as looked sweeter or more temptin'; an' if she's agreeable, we two air born to be bone o' one bone, and flesh o' one flesh!"
- sever Come what may, will you sever the chain that binds you to a slaveholding government, and declare your independence?
- shaved You kiss me fast enough after you have shaved me, why should you be less polite to this gentleman?"
- Roved The bitter persecutors of the rightful possessors of these wide-spread lands were in possession of every fertile spot, while the Indian roved in strange lands, a wanderer, and an outcast.
- Salved The last paragraph of the following means that Dr. Appleton, the amiable and indefatigable editor of the Academy, then recently founded, had been a little disturbed in mind by some of the contributions of his brilliant young friend, but allowed his academic conscience to be salved by the fact of their signature.
- Served The two were about finished with dinner and their coffee had been served.
- Shoved He shoved the papers over to a colonel.
13 words made from the letters soved
5 letter words made from soved:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all