Correct spelling for SPAANISH
We think the word spaanish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spaanish
- punish The law will punish the man if he has done wrong.
- snappish At last he quite startled them all by throwing down the cards and saying, in the most snappish of tones, "I wish the blockhead would come home."
- spain It was necessary to borrow of France, or Spain, or Holland, and by the time these nations were all at war, that became very difficult.
- span Mine has been a long life compared to many; but when I look back upon it, what a span it seems!
- spaniel The Maltese dog, about which the lady passenger inquired, is a sort of spaniel with long, silky, slate-colored hair, which hangs down from its head and body, touching the ground.
- spanish "It will not take long," she added, an assured light in her dark Spanish eyes.
- spawn To this end the board secures from the United States commissioner of fisheries the quota of spawn allotted from time to time to the state, and from other sources spawn of such fish as seem desirable, and has them placed in such lakes and rivers as they will be most likely to thrive in.
180 words made from the letters spaanish
3 letter words made from spaanish:
5 letter words made from spaanish:
4 letter words made from spaanish:
Misspelling of the day