Correct spelling for SPANDS
We think the word spands is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spands
- pants And as a hare, whom hounds and horns pursue, Pants to the place from whence at first he flew.
- sands Jerry demanded, pointing toward the gleaming sands.
- spandex Acrylic, polyester, triacetate and spandex were all introduced in the 1950s.
- spats Standing next to me was a fine specimen of a Pall Mallian, with his silk "topper," his black tail coat, his buttonhole, his checked trowsers, his large grey spats, his shining boots, his stick and his glass on its ribbon, apparently equally absorbed.
- spend He laughed and answered, "No, indeed, I want you to spend a joyous night with me, and in good company."
- stands As for Fenwick, he stands fair enough, in a general way.
- spans Thus the real existence of this people was, in his opinion, fully proved; and even the story in respect to the diminutive size of the Magogs was substantiated, for Salam was told that once, in a high wind, three of them were blown off from the battlements to the ground, and that, on being measured, they were found but three spans high.
- sends That pump sends him down plenty of air."
- pandas Though herbivorous to a greater degree than brown bears, and more carnivorous than American black bears, Asiatic black bears are not as specialized in their diet as pandas are: while pandas depend on a constant supply of low calorie, yet abundant foodstuffs, black bears are more opportunistic and have opted for a nutritional boom-or-bust economy.
- spades "Well, then, I shall be queen of spades.
- ponds It had been slightly flooded by the late rains, and two open ponds of clear water remained in the bed of the Ashburton.
- spends Here is Mr. Maule, he lies in bed on other mornings as well, and spends the rest of his day riding about the country looking for the hounds."
- spins It then spins a web of silk closely upon the bark of twig or branch or possibly upon some other object near at hand.
- spawns It spawns in the spring.
- spenders But one prop of Njal's house liveth, All the rest inside are burnt, All but one,-those bounteous spenders, Sigfus' stalwart sons wrought this; Son of Gollnir now is glutted Vengeance for brave Hauskuld's death, Brisk flew fire through thy dwelling, Bright flames blazed above thy roof.
- Spaniards The Spaniards were the refrain to everything, and we always returned to them."
- spuds When any player has three spuds against him, he must stand twenty feet from the other players, with his back to them, and they each have one shot at him with the ball.
30 words made from the letters spands
3 letter words made from spands:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best