Correct spelling for SPANIS
We think the word spanis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spanis
- pains It quite pains us to observe from his manner of writing the great depression of his spirits.
- spain He meant to make himself a real king, like the king of France or the king of Spain.
- span You will not therefore be surprised to find ominous cracks in the old walls, and the roof is none too safe, the large span having tried severely the strength of the old oak beams.
- spanish Look here, Sky-Blue, if you don't understand Spanish, just say so, and tell me why you don't start the game."
- Sans Bischofswerder and Woellner, in the mean time, arrived at Sans-Souci.
- Sprains It is surprising how many people who frequently suffer from sprains of the ankle have some yielding of the arch as a predisposing factor to that condition.
- spaniels If half a dozen gentlemen, furnished with a good strength of water-spaniels, were to beat them over for a week, they would certainly find more species.
- spans Siegfried wielded one full two spans broad, which upon its edges cut most dangerously.
- spines Snarling and spitting their rage they held ground, evil teeth bared, the hair standing stiff along their spines, ready to give battle; for, in numbers, cowardly Gubo was a force to be reckoned with.
- pans "It pans out as well as most," said Peter.
- spins For them the sun shines, the great earth spins, and constellations shed their selectest influence.
67 words made from the letters spanis
3 letter words made from spanis:
5 letter words made from spanis:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best