Correct spelling for SPASHES
We think the word spashes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for spashes
- Apaches Indians to them mean Apaches; and their violence on the Indian question arises from the belief that the administration of Indian affairs has been committed to sentimentalists, who have no appreciation of the terrible stress which these Indian outrages bring upon the remote settlements.
- Squashes "I want some real squashes on the frame too," said the elder Meyer, from whom the son's fine taste was directly derived.
- smashes And as I said before, let a man and a woman fall out of a high winder together it smashes him jest as bad as it duz her.
- spaces Through the September night they lay beside their arms, and from the dark spaces beyond came the groans of the wounded and the nameless odours of the battle-field.
- pushes Periorbital abscess generally pushes the eye to one side; otherwise the symptoms are similar to the foregoing.
- spades "I've known Indian medicine-men who could give that doctor cards an' spades," he exploded, with gruff finality.
- speeches "I might have guessed that, they are so pretty," said Madelon, turning round and smiling at her; it was in the girl's nature to make these little gracious speeches, which came to her more readily than ordinary words of thanks.
- slashes There is the dense but stunted growth of the hard maple and pine and beech and fir, and there are windfalls and slashes which sometimes bridge the creeks.
- splashes When alarmed at night, he dives into the water, and, by means of his tail, splashes so violently as to give warning to all beavers within a half-mile distance.
51 words made from the letters spashes
3 letter words made from spashes:
4 letter words made from spashes:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best