How to spell SUGUR correctly?
If you have stumbled upon the misspelling "sugur", fret not! The correct spelling of this word is "sugar". Common misspellings can occur, but with a little attention, you can easily ensure accurate spelling. So, remember, it's "sugar" that adds sweetness to our lives!
List of suggestions on how to spell sugur correctly
- augur The stormy skies above us augur a heavy downpour.
- fugue The composer used a fugue as the final movement of the symphony.
- huger As I saw the pile of dishes in the sink, my appetite grew huger.
- luger He was practicing his aim with his favorite luger at the shooting range.
- scour As a diligent cleaner, she would scour the floors until they gleamed.
- segue After discussing the report, she tried to segue into a different topic.
- sigurd The dragon Sigurd slain.
- slur He pronounced her name with a slur.
- spur He tried to walk away, but she pulled him back by the spur of his boot.
- sugar I need to cut down on my sugar intake to maintain a healthy diet.
- Sugars A diabetes patient should avoid processed sugars.
- sugary I try to avoid eating sugary foods because they can spike my blood sugar levels.
- super I'm super excited to go to the park today.
- surer I feel surer about my decision now that I have received more information.
Misspelling of the day