Correct spelling for TAF
We think the word taf is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for taf
- oaf Here he found that some "illiterate oaf," as he characterized the person responsible, had put in upside down upon the shelves the standard works he had hastily amassed.
- raf For the first time Raf noticed that his human companion now held one of the knives of the merpeople, and he drew his stun gun. But he could not forget the flame-throwers which might at that very moment be trained upon the other side of that door by the aliens.
- ta Ta-ra-ra, rubbish and shams!
- tab Linnean Transactions 9 pages 283 to 295, tab.
- tad The carpet was so soft that when they were thrown out of their box they were not hurt, but as Tad grew rougher and rougher as he handled the Captain and his men, the Bold Tin Soldier began to be very much worried.
- taft The contest over the nomination was extremely brief, as Taft received 702 out of 979 votes on the first ballot.
- tag What would he not give for the luxury of telling it to the odious Tag-rag?
- tam Though I had heard much of the hardships of Andersonville, I then had no idea what the real horrors were, and after being separated I called Sergeant Cunningham towards me, was talking to him about caring for them, and endeavoring to maintain discipline as far as he could, when a Dutchman, mounted on a white horse, rode up with a cocked revolver in his hand and ordered him, with a terrible oath, to "Git back dere in de ranks, and if you come oud again I blow your tam head off."
- tan For, womanlike, she admired Falkner in his sweater and flannels, strong and male, with a dark coat of tan on his face.
- tao By resting in nothing, by according in nothing, Tao may be approached.
- tap He gave the butt of his ready pistol a significant tap.
- tar With plenty of fuel one could get along fairly well unless the tar paper was torn off in strips, leaving the cracks and knotholes open.
- tat And I thocht after a' she'd heard tell tat the sea was chust alive wi' the walrus and seal, and bear lived a' along like wee birdies on the rocks.
- tau Tau moved forward, his hands still upraised, clearly in greeting.
- tax All persons 18 or more years old were required to pay an annual tax of 50 cents or an equivalent value in rice.
- AF Mauritius unicameral National Assembly (70 seats; 62 members elected by popular vote, 8 appointed by the election commission to give representation to various ethnic minorities; members to serve five-year terms) elections: last held on 5 May 2010 (next to be held in 2015) election results: percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - AF 41, MMM 18, MR 2, MSF 1; appointed seats - to be assigned 8
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten