How to spell TAISTS correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "taists" could be "taste", as it appears that the writer may have simply misspelled the word. Another possibility could be "artists", as the misspelling may have been an unintentional typo. It's important to always double-check spelling before submitting any important written work.
List of suggestions on how to spell taists correctly
- deists Deists believe in a god who created the universe and set it in motion but does not intervene in its affairs.
- taints The scandal surrounding his business dealings taints his reputation.
- taoist The practice of tai chi is deeply rooted in Taoist philosophy.
- Taoists The Taoists believe in following the path of the Tao.
- TARTS My parents always made tarts for our Thanksgiving dinner.
- taste I wanted to taste the spicy food, but I was afraid it would be too hot.
- Tastes She tastes the sauce to see if it needs more seasoning.
- tasty She enjoyed the meal, though it lacked a little something, she was still quite satisfied with the tasty meal she had.
- TATS Myself, my friends, and members of the community are pretty much TATS-less.
- Tests I have three tests next week that I need to study for.
- toasts He made heartfelt toasts to the newlyweds at the wedding reception.
- traits She has the traits of an extrovert.
- twists The newspaper twists in my hands.
- typists Typists are necessary for any office.
- waists She cinched her belt tightly around her waists to make sure her pants wouldn't fall down.
Misspelling of the day