Correct spelling for TAKIGN
We think the word takign is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for takign
- akin Mr. Holymead, K.C., drove up in a taxi-cab a few minutes later, and his arrival created an impression akin to admiration.
- baking Home baking is strenuously suggested.
- making They are the making of him.
- tacking It might take him a week's tacking and beating about before he got home.
- taken But he was glad he had taken it.
- taking And I've heard of people taking ten years over an opera.
- takings The rector had had to take the next train for London most unexpectedly, and so thought he would bring his wife and daughter to join in the leave-takings.
- talking This man was talking to Acton.
69 words made from the letters takign
4 letter words made from takign:
3 letter words made from takign:
5 letter words made from takign:
6 letter words made from takign:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window