Correct spelling for TALEN
We think the word talen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for talen
- alien The notion was as alien to it as the notion of truth.
- allen Susie Barringer waited in vain for some signal of battle from Allen Golyer.
- dale Dale who was severely wounded.
- galen Diodoros was no worse, and Galen was certainly expected to visit the sick in the Serapeum.
- laden Today Mildred wondered if the heavy, sick-laden air was giving her extraordinary fancies.
- stalin Alliance between Hitler and Stalin would seem more plausible than the reunion of Nationalist and Communist groups in China.
- stolen You are sure it was not stolen?"
- tailing The launch was now within little more than a hundred yards of the tug which was puffing noisily along, her string of barges tailing heavily down the current, and her crew utterly unaware of the hidden danger gliding down upon them through the fog.
- taken I don't want to lose you like that, now you've taken all the trouble to find me-with the help of our good Somerled.
- tale And now shall I tell how laughed the Black Earl aloud and scornful at the witch's tale.
- talent This talent he possessed in a remarkable degree, and at an early age; but he owed its cultivation entirely to himself.
- tall The tall figure coming down the hall quickened its steps to a leap towards the opened box on the table.
- tallinn Estonia general assessment: foreign investment in the form of joint business ventures greatly improved telephone service; substantial fiber-optic cable systems carry telephone, TV, and radio traffic in the digital mode; internet services are available throughout most of the country - only about 11,000 subscriber requests were unfilled by September 2000 domestic: a wide range of high quality voice, data, and internet services is available throughout the country international: fiber-optic cables to Finland, Sweden, Latvia, and Russia provide worldwide packet-switched service; two international switches are located in Tallinn (2001)
- talon The eagle has its wings drooped, head to the left, three arrows in the right talon, and an olive branch in the left talon.
- tan Hallandose hoy tan falto de medios que ha menester trasformarse en Amor con Miledi en vista de la ecesidad de poder subsistir.
- tarn Within a quarter of a mile of the village is a small tarn, very picturesquely situated among low hills, and provided with the very tiniest feeder and outflow.
- teen pic' tures pal' ace four' teen fa' mous ly scul' lion re past' in hal' ing en chant' ed mat' tress char' coal land' scapes ar' chi tect
- ten It was ten o'clock.
- tile It is now in the room of portraits in the Uffizi, but much blackened by time; probably also from the tile not having been properly prepared.
- toluene The first runnings and light oil contain a series of important hydrocarbons, of which the three first members are known to chemists as benzene, toluene, and xylene, the latter being present in three different modifications.
- Tales 15. 22, 23. Hawthorne's Tanglewood Tales.
- Tali Nulla domus tales umquam conexit amores, Nullus amor tali coniunxit foedere amantes, 335 Qualis adest Thetidi, qualis concordia Peleo.
- Tole As I tole you, I was the seamstress, and just before Miss Ellice run away from the school, ole mistiss had a fine lot of bran-new clothes made ready for her when she come home to be a young lady.
- Darlene Oregons 5th congressional district: Jim Bunn lost to Darlene Hooley Texass 9th congressional district: Steve Stockman lost to Nick Lampson Washingtons 9th congressional district: Randy Tate lost to Adam Smith
- Len Len, don't expose yourselves recklessly.
- Talley -Contributed by Walter Talley, Pottsville, Pa.
- Taine But the civil wars, the manners returning to barbarism, the necessity for each to execute justice for himself,-these formed men comparable to those Italians of the sixteenth century, in whom Taine praises 'the vigorous initiative, the habit of sudden resolutions and desperate undertakings, the grand capacity to do and to suffer.
- talons Then with a loud scream he rose into the air, with the squirrel struggling in his talons.
- taller It is the longer, and you are taller than your sister.
- aigrettes We follow, drifting with the surging crowd, borne along by it. There are groups of women of every age, decked out in their smartest clothes, crowds of mousmes with aigrettes of flowers in their hair, or little silver topknots like Oyouki-pretty little physiognomies, little, narrow eyes peeping between their slits like those of new-born kittens, fat, pale, little cheeks, round, puffed-out, half-opened lips.
37 words made from the letters talen
3 letter words made from talen:
4 letter words made from talen:
5 letter words made from talen:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way