Correct spelling for TENDINTIS
We think the word tendintis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tendintis
- tendentious tendentious polemics on women’s unfair burden and gender inequality", states that the idea of a double burden is a myth and conclude instead that "on average, women and men across Europe do the same total number of productive work hours, once paid jobs and unpaid household work are added together – roughly eight hours a day.
- tendinitis FDA-approved ciprofloxacin label warns of an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture, especially in people who are older than 60 years, people who also use corticosteroids, and people with kidney, lung, or heart transplants.
- Tendencies She feels nearer death, and the various tendencies which are attached to this feeling are determined by the nature and the conditions of each particular future mother's sensations.
- Tendons The ligaments which bind the tendons of our feet or the valves of our blood vessels are the ingenious enterprises of individual cells who saw a want, felt that they could supply it, and have thus won themselves a position among the old aristocracy of the body politic.
- attendants The special watchfulness required of attendants in guarding against determined efforts to escape, therefore, need be directed to a few only of those under their charge, and it soon becomes habitual to the attendants to keep themselves aware of where those patients are, about whom they entertain doubt.
- tenants Therefore let the said tenants go thence without day and let the said Geoffrey pay 2s.
- pendants Miss Teddington was delighted, and wishing to air her latest hobby, she decided to send the three pendants, together with some other specimens of school handiwork, to a small Art exhibition which was to be held shortly at Elwyn Bay.
- illusionistic Its combination with trompe loeil ceilings and walls in Baroque illusionistic painting confuses reality and art.
167 words made from the letters tendintis
4 letter words made from tendintis:
site, dsei, nidi, dine, tite, sent, side, nett, sinn, tine, nisi, nein, dein, sidi, inst, snit, sine, neid, tend, dint, nits, inns, ends, sein, tint, nets, tied, dent, teti, eini, tent, test, sett, nine, ties, nest, titi, edit, enid, stet, tted, inti, tnts, tits, ides, nied, send, tsen, dinn, diet, idit, iten, tide.
5 letter words made from tendintis:
isitt, dinse, isnin, ndeti, disti, ninis, sdein, distt, setin, nisei, sinti, ditts, idite, enitt, sitti, teiid, ditte, nitti, tends, nntst, einin, tiste, dents, indie, indes, ntini, tenis, sinne, tiden, tisin, tents, titin, dinei, stint, innit, innie, tinds, entsi, tsien, snide, stent, niten, sitin, setti, senni, iinet, tints, tinti, tsine, diest, eisin, etsin, sedin, sined, titis, denti, stein, itten, sitte, tiein, stenn, sinni, titid, sient, edits, tiens, inite, entin, dinis, ninti, inset, deist, tines, sidin, senin, iines, inetd, idtis, tisei, senti, nitid, inden, setit, dines, dints, seini, tined.
Misspelling of the day
- government-issued stamp
- government-mandated insurances
- government-owned properties
- powerful est