Correct spelling for TERITORI
We think the word teritori is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for teritori
- derisory One of the fellows thus unceremoniously addressed had actually begun to feel in his shabby garments for the article required when his companion uttered a short derisory oath.
- pretoria Weeks have elapsed since Commandant Eloff arrived from Pretoria, but he has bided his time, studying carefully our system of defence, our outlying earthworks, and collecting all scraps of information which would convey to him a more intimate knowledge of our position.
- territorial A company of a County Territorial Battalion and the O.T.C. of the Godbury Grammar School gave a semblance of military display.
- territory Five great rivers hold the Netherland territory in their coils.
- traitor The chancellor was beside himself with rage, and swore to take a right Russian revenge upon the traitor-he declared he should die under the knout."
- trite Why should it be necessary to veil this essence of humanity in the dreary melodrama, the trite incident of a novel or a play?
- Territories In 1889 the vast territories between the Transvaal Republic and the Zambesi began to be occupied by the Mashonaland pioneers.
- traitors The English were denounced in every city and village of the Netherlands as traitors and miscreants.
- counterstrokes To profit by this weakness or mistake of the enemy, not to yield one inch breadth more than the pressure of circumstances demands, but above all things, in order to keep up the moral forces to as advantageous a point as possible, a slow retreat, offering incessant resistance, and bold courageous counterstrokes, whenever the enemy seeks to gain any excessive advantages, are absolutely necessary.
88 words made from the letters teritori
3 letter words made from teritori:
4 letter words made from teritori:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window