Correct spelling for TERRITOYS
We think the word territoys is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for territoys
- territory It will mean that you will find yourself called upon to furnish the supplies for the inhabitants of several thousand square miles of territory.
- Termites Ringing them round, the main band of the termites moved closer.
- Territories They said that they were inhabitants of Rose Hill, and expressed great dissatisfaction at the number of white men who had settled in their former territories.
- terriers In short, all the dogs he came across, be they mastiffs or terriers, he said were lurchers; and he discharged no more stones.
- traits It has even developed vicious traits of its own.
- terrors The theological discussion waxed late that night, and by ten o'clock Mrs. Nugent, under the influence of an excellent supper and a touch of stimulant, had begun to condemn her own terrors, or rather to cease to protest when her husband condemned them for her.
- traitors He told me, in so many words, that we are suspected of being traitors at heart, and that there are but few of our neighbors we can trust."
- turrets Thus alone can we attain To those turrets, where the eye Sees the world as one vast plain, And one boundless reach of sky.
- burritos Northern Mexican border towns like Villa Ahumada have an established reputation for serving burritos.
298 words made from the letters territoys
5 letter words made from territoys:
3 letter words made from territoys:
4 letter words made from territoys:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied