Correct spelling for THEFIT
We think the word thefit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for thefit
- befit This conduct will befit plaintiffs in a much greater degree, that they may seem to have brought their action for just and weighty reasons, or were even compelled to do it from necessity.
- eft Tyr. Then sith to thee, my sonne, I doe pronounce ill, It shall behove thee for to take good counsell, And that eft soone; wisdoome they say is good, Your parents ambo have done what they coode, They can but bringe horse to the water brinke, But horse may choose whether that horse will drinke.
- fit When he gets his hand in there's naething he's no fit for wi' time.
- heft Got our duffle ready packed, an' Lord knows, it ain't enough t' heft th' horses.
- hefty It was comparatively cheery to be on this job when night guards were in progress, as there were four hefty F.A.N.Y.s sitting up in the cook-house, your car warm and easy to crank, and, joy of joys, a hot drink for you when you came back!
- refit Into this bay I resolved to go to refit the ships and take in water.
- shift He went along, too; leaving you to shift for yourself, eh?
- theft We will see merely whether he was never punished for theft.
- theist The question between the theist and the positivist is brought to its real issue when the latter is forced to recognise that the God of theism is no inference from phenomena, but if we may so speak, a postulate of intuition.
- theta 2[pi] 2[pi]u ---(u sin [theta] - v cos [theta] = --- ([beta] - [alpha]) (x^2 + 1) sin^2 [theta] cos [theta] [mu] p
- thief It was not a thief that struck her.
- thrift There shone before him, and showed far off in the night, the visible reward of German thrift and industry.
- thrifty All the little towns, once so thrifty and prosperous, are now hardly more than ruins.
- That What is that for?"
- Thefts I was thinking-I could not help thinking-that Mac had been talking about-these recent thefts in garrison."
- fleece-lined I am glad I am not going, and I am bitterly sorry too, because I know when, in the late hours of starlight, one by one the huge machines glide whistling to earth, and into the mess the furred and helmeted airmen tramp on great fleece-lined boots, I will envy the glorious sense of achievement, of well-earned rest, which will then be theirs.
- every-day We know now that life is a constant death and a renewing,-that our every-day nutrition involves millions of molecular deaths and as many millions of births,-although to liken that which is so exquisitely managed, so undisturbingly done, to the coarser phenomena of death and birth is in a measure misleading.
30 words made from the letters thefit
4 letter words made from thefit:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted