Correct spelling for THEMIS
We think the word themis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for themis
- chemise Many instances of marriage en chemise are on record in England of quite recent dates, the notion being that if a man married a woman in this garment only he was not liable for any debts which she might previously have contracted.
- thames Being informed that the king intended to picnic on the Thames, he requested the composer to write something for the occasion.
- theism It is indicated that theism is a reasonable doctrine, and it is held that the human will is free in the only proper sense of the word "freedom."
- theme She was not to be thrown off her theme.
- thermos Salads and sandwiches, carefully packed, were in faultless condition, and the numerous Thermos bottles held hot soup, coffee, and chocolate.
- thesis "I've read your thesis," he began, and stopped, and cleared his throat.
- thomas When he heard these words poor Thomas fell on his knees and begged for mercy.
82 words made from the letters themis
4 letter words made from themis:
5 letter words made from themis:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of